History, legend and wildlife
Come and discover the fascinating history of the dips, dogs "vampire" that according to legend populated the area of Llaberia and the town of Pratdip. Discover also other legends that hide the Serra de Llaberia to its "Interpretation Center" and visit with us the alleys of this picturesque medieval town, its church and the remains of its castle.
Then you will travel to the Centre Horus, a small wildlife center located in the middle of the forest where, surrounded by nature, you will be taught to know and love animals: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and Invertebrates
- Guided tour of the village.
- Entrance to the Interpretation Center of the Serra de Llaberia.
- Entrance to the Centre Horus.e Horus.
- This activity can be done from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Meeting point: Pratdip village, in front of the Interpretation Center (church square).
- Minimun 2 persons.
- Centre Horus: Children up to 5 years free (children from 6 to 12 years old will have to pay the entrance to Centre Horus but not the route through the village).
- Guided visit time: 10h (check the possibility of other schedules).